Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ah, Home Ownership!

For two years now, Steve & I have been talking about doing some landscaping around the house but it seemed to keep getting pushed further & further down the "to do" list. It seems a lot of things have been pushed down that list since Sarah arrived, but I guess that's only natural. :-) A couple of weekends ago Steve decided it was time to get to work and he was like a man on a mission! I believe his exact words were "It may take me a long time to get motivated, but when I do, watch out!" :-) Let me just say that truer words have never been spoken! He decided to get to work about noon on Saturday and by Sunday evening he was done and it looks great! We're still working on getting some more plants in for some more color, but it's a great start and certainly better than what we had! Good job Sweetie!

Here are a few of the before photos...






I love my husband! This was his response when I asked how hard it would be to get rid of the concrete slab. I guess it wasn't too hard after all! :-)

Sarah even wanted to help out!

Here is the end result!





No comments: