Monday, August 3, 2009

A Day at the Zoo

On Saturday we took Sarah to the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo and had a wonderful time. Their new "African Journey" exhibit opened earlier this summer and it did not disappoint! Watching Sarah feed a giraffe and go for her first pony ride made the 1.5 hour trip worth it. A great time was had by all!

Here are a few pictures of our day. Enjoy!


Sarah feeding the giraffe




Sarah & Daddy taking a break


Riding "Cookie." Sarah wasn't too sure to begin with, but had a great time in the end.


Posing for the camera

Here's a short video of Sarah riding Cookie. I honestly think I was more excited about this than she was! Too cute! :-)

4 comments:

Grandma said...

I enjoyed the pictures That was so cute Sarah on Cookie

Pat Holt said...

I wanna go on a pony ride too! That was just so cute!

Grammy said...

I told Sarah I was going to get her a pony, too bad she has to drive 1.5 hrs. to ride it.
Great Job!!
Love, Grammy

Anonymous said...

Is there a pony in her future? Looks like you guys had a good time and Sarah really enjoyed the her day at the zoo.