Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Last Sunday, Steve & Sarah surprised me with a two day trip to Chicago. It was actually a belated Mother's Day gift complete with gift cards to a few of my favorite stores! What a wonderful surprise! Our friends Sam & Kathy got married over Mother's Day weekend this year so Steve had been saving this trip as a way for the three of us to get away for some time together. I had so much fun shopping, eating out, and spending a fun couple of days with my two favorite people! :-) I'm so lucky to have such an incredibly thoughtful husband and an adorable little girl! I love you both so much!

Here are a few pictures from our weekend. We took Sarah to the Rain Forest Cafe for dinner on Sunday and she did great! We sat at a table right by the elephants and had the best time!






How cute is this?

No comments: