Monday, March 29, 2010

Baby Update

We just passed the 21-week mark, so I thought I would give a quick update on how the newest Noto is doing. We had an ultrasound last Friday and everything looks good. The baby was very cooperative and allowed us to get some good pictures to share! We've opted to once again be surprised with regards to gender so for now all guesses, bets, and old-wives tales are welcome!

He/She is moving around lik crazy now and is currently weighing in around 1 lb. This news was a little disconcerting to me given my weight gain, but what can you do? I'm just hoping our gains are not proportional as we go along. :-) Overall, we were very pleased with everything they told us and feel extremely blessed to have received such good news.

It might be a little hard to make-out, but here is one of the pictures they gave us on Friday. This is a profile picture of the little one's head & chest. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Grams said...

I think the new baby looks just like me (poor thing):).

Lorri said...

Ok Mom's comment made me laugh. I am very glad things are going well and that you are feeling pretty good. Congrats on a great milestone.

Grandma said...

I am so happy that we are going to be blessed with another little Noto
Can't wait