Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Emily Goes to School

It's hard to believe, but summer is winding down and a new school year is upon us.  Having turned the "Big 2" a couple of weeks ago, Emily moved up to the next class at her preschool and had a great day!  She didn't get upset when I dropped her off this morning, in fact she barely said good-bye to me, and was happy and smiling when I picked her back up.  :-)

Here are a couple of pictures I got of her this morning before we headed to school.  Enjoy!



4 comments:

Lorri said...

Oh my goodness! This photos are about the cutest photos I have EVER seen. I can't stop looking at it! I just want to hug her up.

Grams said...

What a doll! Love the outfit and the pose. Looks like she is all ready for a new school year and from what you said is not afraid to get started.

Anonymous said...

Looks like our little smiley faced cutie is all set for another school year. Can't leave home though without grabbing her school bag, and prepping her dimples. All set now.

Pat Holt said...

She's got to be the cutest kid in the class and the best dressed!