Thursday, June 10, 2010

A cute story

This morning when I went to get Sarah up for school, I could hear her playing with her Princess phone when I got to her room. This phone is cute and has recorded messages from the different Princesses inviting you to a tea party, the royal ball, etc. Sarah was laying in her bed playing with it when I opened the door. I laughed to myself and asked her if she had missed a call. Without missing a beat she told me, "yes, I missed 2 calls. One from Snow White & one from Belle while I was sleeping." Seriously, what do you say in response to something like that? :-)

4 comments:

Grams said...

You never know who might call while you are asleep. Perhaps she needs a social secretary:).

Grams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorri said...

Aaron and I both loved this story. Too cute.

Jen said...

So cute!