Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dream Big

Earlier today I went to pick Sarah up from summer camp and found her reading a book with one of the counselors and two other children. They were almost done so I waited at the back of the room for them to finish. The book was about a fireman and when they were done the counselor started asking each of the kids what they would like to be when they grew up.

Here were their responses:
Amelia: "I want to be an animal doctor!"
Christian: "I want to be a police man!"
Sarah: "I want to be a hair dresser!" (PAUSE) "No, I want to be an animal doctor AND a hair dresser!"

Needless to say, I'm hoping she goes with the animal doctor! :-)

4 comments:

Pat Holt said...

Every family needs a good hairdresser . . . but I like the veterinarian idea too.

Anonymous said...

I think that hairdresser and veterinarian idea came from when she gave the cats a haircut.

Grams said...

Wow, it is nice getting to see the Virginia friends and their kids after a few years. They really have grown and the pictures at least, make it look like they got along really well and had a blast doing it. These are the times that make good memories.

Grams said...

My vote is for the Veterinarian! Purdue has a great program!