Monday, April 23, 2012

Breakfast in Bed

Look at what I woke up to on Saturday morning!  :-)  Sarah & Daddy surprised me with breakfast in bed complete with yogurt, donuts, and "Sarah's Specialty" (scrambled egg with cheese).  Sarah has always been a big help in the kitchen, but recently she's started wanting to do more and more things on her own.  It proves to be a little more anxiety provoking for me, but she's having fun and is so proud of herself when she's done. :-)  What a wonderful way to start the weekend! 


I don't know if you can see it very well in the picture, but she also wrote me a note that said, "To:  Mommy, From: Sarah" with a heart and our pictures on it.  So cute!  (not too sure about the creepy looking bunny, but she wanted him in the picture too!) 












3 comments:

Pat Holt said...

Can I stay at your house sometime and get breakfast in bed? What a thoughtful thing for Sarah to do and it wasn't even Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Breakfast in bed. No better way to start the weekend. And donuts make it even better. Just another treat in the long list of surprises I'm sure you guys will experience as she grows up.

Grandma said...

Breakfast looks good That was very thoughtful of Sarah She thought of putting flowera on the tray .How nice