Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spring Concert

Sarah's preschool held their spring concert last Saturday and it was a lot of fun watching her perform with the rest of her class. She's been participating in their Christmas and spring concerts for a few years now, but this one seemed to be the one where she finally "got it" with regards to singing along and following her teacher. It was so much fun to watch her and remember back to her very first concert where she stood perfectly still and looked at the floor. :-)

Here are a couple of pictures, but this post mostly consists of videos so you can get the full pre-K concert experience. Enjoy! :-)







Here are the videos:








8 comments:

Grams said...

This was a fun concert to watch. The children are really getting to understand how to follow direction, add a little rhythm, some hand motions and have a great time doing it as well. Well done Sarah.

Cris said...

So fun to watch! I can not wait until Miss Payton gets to this age. We love Laurie Berkner too, and recognized the Chicken song immediately.

The girls are growing so fast and are so beautiful. I cannot believe how time has flown by.

Anonymous said...

Glad we were able to be there and see her concert. She really did a good job. Can't wait to see her as the big sister in the first Sarah/Emily duet.

Grandma said...

Loved the videos. I did enjoy them just wish I could of been there She sure did good very proud of you Sarah

Lorri said...

Love the photos and the videos. Laurie Berkner songs were perfect for the concert. Dylan loves those songs. Maybe we can get on skype an have the girls sing them together. i think Sarah knows them better but she can help Dylan.

Pat Holt said...

Ok. I'm geeling out of it. I don't have a clue who Laurie Berkner is. But I sure enjoyed the videos and photos. No stage fright! Good job, Sarah!

Pat Holt said...

Make that -- I'm feeling (not geeling) out of it.

Pat Holt said...

Ok. I'm geeling out of it. I don't have a clue who Laurie Berkner is. But I sure enjoyed the videos and photos. No stage fright! Good job, Sarah!