Thursday, September 15, 2011

Can it be?

This may not seem like a big deal to most, but I had to share this picture of Sarah taken this morning before school. Notice anything different about her? That's right, kids, she's wearing JEANS!!! And she didn't even fuss or argue to put them on!!! We actually bought these a few weeks ago, but I never took the tags off because I wanted to be sure they were keepers. Believe me, we've been down this road before and I'm learning more and more with each trip. :-) I didn't get a picture of the back pockets, but they have some "bling" on them which I think helped seal the deal this morning. Hey, whatever it takes, right?

Oh, and I guess 4.5 is the age when girls actually start to enjoy having their pictures taken so we're finally starting to get some good pictures too. Yeah!!

3 comments:

Pat Holt said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the jeans. And the "posed" picture. I think she'll enjoy wearing jeans and pants on the cold days ahead.

Grandma said...

That is a cute picture of her Love the jeans

Anonymous said...

I think it's the "bling" that convinced her that the jeans were a good idea. That and maybe seeing a lot of her friends in jeans. Cute, cute, cute.