Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Birthday, Steve!

Steve turned the big 38 a couple of weeks ago and what better way to celebrate than with some Angry Bird cupcakes! :-) Thanks to her Daddy, Sarah loves playing Angry Birds and it's become "their thing" they do together so when I saw these guys on the internet I knew we had to give them a try. While they were a little more time consuming than I had expected, they turned out great and everyone loved them! So cute!


Here's the Birthday Boy showing off the finished product. Note the shirt he's wearing. Sarah saw this in the store one day and insisted we get it for Daddy. :-)


I think the yellow ones were my favorite!


The cupcakes were tasty and Steve loved all of his birthday gifts, but these were by far his favorite presents! ;-)



4 comments:

Grammy said...

Happy Birthday Steve! Can't imagine any sweeter gifts.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. Loved the Angry Birds cupcakes. Glad we could celebrate the birthday with you guys. Those sure are two special presents.

Pat Holt said...

Okay, I'm not with it and don't know what Angry Bird is. But I just love the two presents with bows on top.

Pat Holt said...

And great job with the cupcakes, Kelly. We should go into business together someday.